The Start of Something New!
Welcome to the first of many newsletters updating you with the most current information regarding the "storage condo industry".
I know it has been a while but it will be worth the wait as we share insights, provide development information, and simple keep you "connected" to what promises to be an exciting future.
Many of you have inquired about the Storage Condo Development manual that is listed on the site. It is finally available in hard copy via the mail - it will soon be available as a download.
The Storage Condo Development Manual is a great start for working through the "learning curve" in this new exciting industry.
If you have not visited the about us page, now would be a good time to explore that.
Before we get into details of the "workbook/manual", I want to give a summary of the "very simple and straight-forward" reasons we exist and make products and services available.
- Become “the resource” for storage condo information – for buyers and developers
- Produce and provide “development tools” to assist buyers and developers
- Provide a forum to encouraging buyers and developers to “add insight and contribute” new information to this emerging industry.
- Provide an opportunity for buyers and developers to “join” the storage condo development industry by subscribing to the industry trade magazine – “Storage Condo Insider”.
- Promote the “expansion of the StorageShopUSA developments.”
That being said...
Here are a few observations with regards to the information on this site and the development tools.
- First, we do not want to be some “sales” site – call it a “hand-up”-not a “hand out” site instead.
- There is a significant amount of information and time invested in this site. The information and developemnt tools come from 5 years and 15 storage condo projects worth of experience – experience is everything. The free information on the site alone is “priceless” when it comes to learning about the storage condo industry.
- The development tools are designed to provide efficiency, effectiveness, and assistance. They are not designed for everybody – pick them based on your strengths, constraints, and desire. At home, my son is the technical operations guy, I don’t even want to learn how to hook-up anything – I just need some assistance getting it done.
- If you can get some information that can assist you with what you need - great. If you don’t see any benefits to the tools – no worries.
- I use to be a big “do-it-yourselfer” except now a appreciate “efficiency” a little more. What I spend 3 hours on the golf range trying to fix, a coach can fix in 5 minutes. With age comes wisdom and time is money – its how we spend our time.
Moving on to the development tools…
Storage Condo Development Manual
It’s not a book – it’s a “workbook/manual”. It includes the following:
- All the information on this site “organized and readily accessible” – we are not always at the computer and how information is placed on a website is not necessarily the way a simple technical manual is put together.
- All the PDF files - Site plans, condo documents, building plans, etc. are not printable from the site.
- Specific project costs and profits – a case study
- Includes initial phone consultation
- Price is $100 (not $99 – because it is worth every dollar)
If you think you are spending $100 for a workbook/manual – you’re wrong. You are buying 5 years and 15 projects worth of knowledge and experience.
There are no additional “freebees”
It’s the only one of its kind – "experience not theory".
Send me an email if you want to get started with this great tool.
Stay tuned as I will be adding more and more information via the website, RSS feeds, and the very powerful "content contribution".